[guide.chat] Jokes sent to me by a friend

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 14:55:59 -0000

Jokes.
Two peanuts walk into a bar.
One was a salted.

A magician was driving down a road..... then he turned into a drive way........

What's the difference between chopped beef and pea soup?
Everyone can chop beef, but not everyone can pea soup.!

Why does a squirrel  swim on his back, to keep his nuts dry.

How did Burga King get Dairy Queen pregnant?
He forgot to wrap his Whopper.!

Why doesn't a cockerel wear pants?
Because his pecker is on his head.

And finally.
If a fire fighters business can go up in smoke, and a plumbers business can go
down the drain, can a hooker get layed off?

Keith, is it my imagination or are these jokes getting worse?
So it's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him.