[guide.chat] : Fw: Don't miss the boat!

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:48:48 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Rose: 22/02/2010: Fw: Don't miss the boat!
This Noah's Ark article has a picture to start of animals going out of the ark
but that doesn't affect what it says hopefully.
subject: Don't miss the boat!

Noah's Ark  Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark .
ONE: Don't miss the boat.
TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat!
THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something
really big.
FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
SIX: Build your future on high ground.
SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the
cheetahs.
NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.
TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow
waiting.