[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to clare

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:48:01 +0100

Hi Carol oh I knew the mention of that word would get you all excited me and
you just love our traditions for sure we love making each other cards and
sending gifts to each other and yes making crackers for each other it's our
busiest time of year for sure we love it. Yes we love all the parties in our
clubs. How cool you having a party in your Tuesday day centre. We will get
parties at the Monday club, Janet's blind club and also the Tuesday dance and
of course my mum and I will both get a party at our monthly Sunday night dance
not bad going so will be well away this year. Well Carol I like all the talk
about the old programmes even though a lot were way before my time hahaha. I
used to love Brookside and watched it every week without fail although we
didn't have audio description back then so it would be much better if it was on
now. Shame the houses have been bought by the public I didn't know that either.
I used to enjoy family affairs too. Again that would be much better these days
with the audio. A shame they both not still on. Well Carol hope you had a
lovely chat with your Stella as always and got lots of gossip haha. Have a
lovely time at your Julie's tomorrow. My chips are here now so got to go. So
happy you having alarm fitted you will feel much safer now. Well got to go for
my chips. Love Clare xxxxxx