[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to clare

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:38:23 +0100

Good Evening Carol again yes I used to love the Mosaic club to start with as we
did marvellous crafts and activities but sadly all good things come to an end
as all the funding stopped and because of that there was no one to come in to
do activities with us so it all came to an end and everything went down hill
just like your Thursday blind club it's such a shame when things we enjoy so
much come to an end. Yes Judith was my best carer I ever had for sure we did
such a lot and had so much fun she was into most things which helped me such a
lot. Then I had Anna and even though she's lovely as we are such good friends
now even though she's not working with me anymore because of these dreaded cuts
she wasn't such a good carer as Judith was. Judith was the best. Yes I loved
the jewellery course and so happy you love the coil bracelets I made you. Well
I'm not able to do that anymore as dad's not free on Thursday mornings as he
plays golf and mum's at work. Also they can't find me any support at the
community centre to help me on the course because of these dreaded cuts yet
again it's so annoying how these cuts are affecting the most vulnerable people.
If only I had a friend who could be on the course with me now that would be
even better. We would have a right old girlie time for sure. Oh Carol how cool
you will be making fancy boxes at arts and craft on Friday just my thing I look
forward to hearing all about it. Carol I don't blame you not going to that club
anymore so enjoy your chill out day tomorrow like me. Now about eating again.
Yes I know it is manners to eat with a knife and fork but if we are not able to
it's ok and people should understand we are not being ignorant but it's because
of our situation being totally blind. If I'm out with someone who is not able
to cut up my food I will order something easy like cottage pie or chips that I
can easily pick up myself without cutting. This comment is for Phyllis. Well
chat again tomorrow. Love Clare xxxx