[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:33:08 +0100

Hi Malcolm
ah that is nice you are always there for some one when they need a chat and
comforting word
Yes heard that little girl on the granada report
Malcolm yes we complain all the time over here about rain which is nothing to
what these hurricans are
I am not sure what a Tornado is though wonder how it all starts and why  oh my
god Malcolm are we all very lucky indeed have nice building to live in,nice
gardens to sit out in,
nice food to eat never starving heat in summer and winter clothes to wear
medication when we need it
do get well looked after .
Not sure now what country is it only on news this week these forign people
walking hundreds of miles women and children and some do not make it.
Its sickning they have no water or food they are all walking miles and miles to
get to certain centre for medical help and most of all water
Please god lets hope and pray we never end up in a situation like that
not bare thinking about .
I appreciate life now and determine to enjoy it
as they always say nowadays
Life is too short
Good night

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 11/07/2011 00:13
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] to Carol

Carol my friend in America have been known to have talked for eight hours at a
time. Just lately I have been helping her to get through Tornado's and horrific
thunder storms and floods.
And we put the world to rights. This last couple of weeks she's spent a lot of
time in the cupboard, what she calls the closet. Because that's the safest
place to be in a hurricane or tornado. I've I heard it while it was over her
house and it sounds horrendous.

I won't com plane about our weather again. Did you hear on the news about the
little girl from Hyde where I live went to America a couple of weeks ago and
landed in the airport there right in the middle of a tornado but luckily she
got to the hospital and had her operation and is home again and walking, which
she had never done before. The roof of that hospital was ripped of completely
just before they got there. Thank god she made it.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi malcolm mate
goodness what on earth do you talk abut hahahehehehehehe 5 hours wow to your
american friend
goodness
Everybody on here has had a nice relaxing day

Busy week starts on Monday for all of us I expect
Take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----