[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Carol

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 20:20:34 +0100

Hi Senn
ah thank you

Your easter sounds great ah the doggie staying at your house sounds nice too

I am looking forward to listening to the royal wedding with prince william and
kate ah that wiell be nice
 it starts around 9am am in the morning
prince william is arriving at westminster abby for 10.15am
kate is arriving at 11am

they are coming out on the Balcony at 2.15pm
oh I can't wait to listen to it all now  I hope you have a good week too
Keep off the choclate cakes hahahahaha
Love Carol x.x.x.x.
.