[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] test

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:44:27 +0100

Hi Elaine,

I don't know if its a normal computer error or a Guide error but for at least 4
or 5 days now, when Guide is trying to receive my new Emails, Guide just stops
and
the computer has to be switched off, turning back on again helps to rectify the
matter.  Maybe something is up with Guide at the moment  When I send emails
though, its fine.  Your test email came through ok.

TTFN
Sally