[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Exhibition

  • From: John Barnett <john.barnett2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sara" <e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat." <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:12:16 +0100

Hello Sara,

        Sorry to hear your family are not keen on cats, it sounds like you
would really like one.
 Our cat has a bell on his collar, so I have a good idea where, he is, problem
with that is, I was given a similar bell to put on my purse / handbag,  so I
could tell if some one was trying to steal it, needless to say it gets a bit
confusing.

It sounds like a really good exhibition you went to, with lots of useful
information.
Like you I've been thinking for a long time about having a guide dog but I'm
still unsure about applying for one.
Charlotte.