[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] my day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:36:25 +0100

HI Malcolm.

Oh I'm so glad your gass problem is finally sorted there is nothing worse than
being cold, not having any hot water or anything like that. Goodness three hree
hours and this is one of the rare days you get to go out normally to your club
and having to stay in for that what a pain but at least its sorted. Well you
did well with that ink cartrage for sure.  Well I'm all ready for tomorrow or
even today as its Saturday morning now of course and I hope you and every-one
else has a good week-end. Always thinking of you all and with you in spirit and
sending lots of love and big hugs.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx