[guide.chat] question for you vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:41:17 +0100

Hi vanessa
need your help here

got cousin new email address but after her name at bigning of her email its

got minus at talktalk.net

so where is the minus key

oh surely its not the underscore on top

it just says
minus in here email very strange isn't it?
can't see a minus

i weill just make somthing up because do not want to give my cousins email out

this is how it goes

elvispressleyminusquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

put elvis pressley at beginging don't want to put my cosins name
so after elvispressley got minus straight after that

can you let me know if there is such a sign on keyboard called
minus

never heard of it
Take care
goodness is that the time wow going to bed now
night night