[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] my computer is back on now

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:52:10 +0100

Hi Stan the funny man. Oh dear that's not good your computer went wrong it's a
pain for sure when that happens as they are a lifeline so we miss our computers
but they are amazing when they working. You had your work cut out with all
those emails that mounted up. Well no worries about the fight. I now have my
handsome prince Malcolm to protect me he's my knight in shining armour saving
the day as I'm his number 1 princess. Love Clare xxxx