[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 21:53:08 +0100

Carol, for the first time I'm stuck for words. What can I say.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi sweet boy malcolm
got card here for you julie wrote it out for me
got you pressie too shush hush keep it quiet ok hahahahehehehehehe
No,its not a slice of bacon from me hahahahahahaha

you wiell like it because if you don't smash your face in mean that
hahahehehehehehe
you weill be going to Vanessas with flat face two big black eyes like a panda
so you weill end up in zoo in wales hahahahaha oops
cruel aren't I
right sweet boy go and lie down now ok
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----