[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:48:26 +0100

Hi Carol, I agree it would be nice to get out more but its not that simple. Its
one thing getting someone to take you when you can walk under your own steam,
Its another thing when you need someone to push you in a wheel  chair. There's
the pushing  you. Will the wheel chair go in the car. and so on. So its not
that easy. But this is the idea bekind going to Scotland and wales. To get use
to going out  and were I can on my own. Like I came home from Scotland on my
own, When I go to Vanessa's were going out on our own were its possible. That's
going to be good for both of us. And when I feel confident enough  to travel on
my own I'm going to America  U S A  on my own to visit my friend Karen, This
involves a plain to New York and then another plain to Indeiana. and then a
taxi ride of sixty miles to her house. Anyone want to come with me. Me and
Vanessa might one day go on the Orient Express together. Does anyone out there
have a Bucket list.  Make a list of the ten best things you'd like to do before
its to late.

That should get you all thinking. Lets have your  Bucket list.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

hi sweet boy
sent your birthday gift today i know its early but its better to send it now
before you go to vanessas house
hey how come your lonely you need to get a carer to take you out twice a week
come on boy get out more instead of sitting at your lap top 24 over 7 come on
boy get out more
life is too bloody short

what are you having for your tea?
that is you do find time to do it hahahahahahaha
take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----