[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara and Jamie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:06:31 +0100

Hi sara
Oh sounds like your having a great time there glad you both had the stew in the
eind
Sara that was lovely Jamie washed your sing and hoovered up for you bless him
for that  like husband and wife there hahahehehehhe
oops needed to tease you on that
I do hope you enjoy the pub soon what do you like to drink?
I like largar and lime yummy
right watching the soaps soon have nice evneing in pub
take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/09/2011 17:56
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara and Jamie

Hi Carol.

Lovely hearing from you as always and that's lovely that Julie Wane and James
came and Julie did some cleaning for you bless her. Jamie cleaned the sink for
me and hoovered as well bless him. OH we love a carvery meal so I like the
sound of that hotel. That hotpot sounds lovely its ages since I had that. I
love coconut cakes as well. WE really enjoyed our stew it was very good. Its a
hot sunny day today if we have a lot of days like this in September we'll be
happy. Off to the pub in about ten minutes will miss my baby when he has to go
but know I'll see him again soon.  I hope you have a good evening.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx