[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara and Jamie

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:51:19 +0100

HI CArol.

Oh that's lovely you are going to gget Joe's CD oh I love to imagine him here
to and me touching his soft baby cheeks so cute and so smooth. OH Garry is
great to my sister would say join the queue hahaha I think he is quite a good
cook as well I remember him on one of our take that videos making banoffee pie
using dijestive biscuits it sounded so yummy. Poor Glen Campbell I often
imagine about him as well especipallhy when I hear him singing all those
beautiful love songs I imagine being at the receiving end but when Jamie sang
to me it was always so lovely and I enjoyed that lovely poem Clare sent about
hugs and hugs bringing out a smile reminds me of touching his soft cheeks and
feeling the smile creeping over them making them shine like the sun.  I know
sighted people often say when you're with your beloved you can't keep youe eyes
off them and their beautigful face and that's probably why I've alwyas liked
faces I can't see them but feeling them is the next best thing to looking in to
their loving eyes and seeing their smile and you can hear a smile in a voice as
well.  I love all my brothers and sisters on here to especially you Jamie.

Take care.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxx