[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:24:15 +0100

Carol. The sixty's for me were good. I was working and had been since I left
school. I also got married and had two lovely children. boy and girl. Don't
forget after the war in the fourty's and fifty's we had nothing, and I mean
nothing. food, cloaths , furniture and so on. But I think they were better
days.  Moatsley because we had close familys and love in the home. Some people
argue that things went on like they do today, we just didn't here about it.
Yes, wife   beating was proberly worse then and that was wrong. But prisons
were full of crimenals not full of murderers like today. Murderers got hung. I
could go on.

Have a nice sleepy sleep Carol.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi sweet boy
yes its dreadful
Its no wonder everybody is unhappy in the countries
it reminds me oof the mid 60's I was a little girl then
beautiful looking one too oops sorry braging again hahahahahahahaha

but in the 60's hardly any traffic on roads shops empty lots of stealing going
on then as it was poverty
well looks like that is what is ahead of us now going up to poverty again

I feel sorry for new babies being born now what on earth have got to look
forward too now sad.

on Granada news last week young boy of 15 just walked in to a bakery shop took
drink off shelf took pie and eat it in front of people in shop and asistant
then walked out with out paying
wow isn't attitude of people changing nowdays
think the asistant is too scared to say anything
shows now how bad it is
ah shame though no kids can go to MCDolnds for nice happy meals will close
everntually like Donna said

junk food ok fair enough but kids nowdays eat more junk food at home because of
parents on low income

getting worst
i heard family of 4 not being able to aford kids school dinners on programme
called tonight
they were saying in childrens butty boxes for school pack lunches were packet
of crisp sandwiehse with cheese on drink of coke kit kat
now what kind of pack lunch is that

terrible
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----