[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol my froggy story

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:59:11 -0000

Good evening Carol
well you spent all day in the beauty parlour, well at least you did not have to
do your make up yourself,miss bossy boots will be getting upset if you look
better than she does,you can tell her that you are good enough to enter for
miss world hahahaha hope you enjoyed wearing all those nice clothes to the
wedding but of course you will have to read the next episode  before you decide
to wear,well Kermit is making trouble for Lucinda he does not want her for
himself he is trying to match her up with one of his family as he thinks she
should not be married to a toad,
so you see you may have done all this for nothing hahahah  so watch this space
love from
Jenny