[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:53:42 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you having a good day and had that medicine. Glad you went
out shopping this morning. My parents did our food shop this afternoon but I
stayed here. I hope you enjoyed your tea whatever you had I'm sure it was
yummy. I'm having a good chill out day. I had chocolate mini rolls with a cuppa
this afternoon. I enjoyed my fishcake with chips and mushy peas from the chippy
and aero mousse and later will have some kitkat nibbles while enjoying the
soaps so my medicine in a big way. Home and away was on for an hour tonight to
make up for it not being on last night because of football so made up for lost
time. I'm doing this message before the other soaps start. Have a good rest of
the day. Have a good weekend and of course have that medicine. We have no plans
so just doing the usual things and chilling out with my medicine. I hope your
brother comes over so you can have a lovely catch up as always. Love Clare