[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Replying to the list.

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:45:37 +0100

Hi Alex,

On this email to you, after reading your email, I pressed Enter then on the
option list I went down to Reply to all recipients of this email, it then has
the previous email on it, so the forum can read the story, so far, which will
appear below the email that I want to start typing but how many copies does
each member of the forum get on that occasion?  I understand that we can delete
these quite easily but I have noticed that members saying they receive an email
that has no previous up to date email telling them what the original email was
about, so I'd thought my extlanation may help.
My apologies for repeating the word "email" mor times than usual !!

TTFN
Sally