[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Phyllis canvas

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 18:40:56 +0100

Good evening phyllis
ah lovely to hear you having a nice time horray good for you nice last night
oh your carvory sounds very yummy
how come you never took us all on here with you too

we could of all sat on another table behind you hahahahaha
Oh that is lovely you have finished Jamies cussion now and my sisters julie
great oh wow she weill love it
hip hip horray

No don't worry phyllis you just enjoy yourself emials can wait
you just enjoy yourself my girl
take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 16/08/2011 17:24
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Phyllis canvas

Hi curly tail and all on guide chat,

will certainly let you know as soon as it comes, last night we went to the pub
for a pint, met up with some of the quiz team,
today, have been to a fabric shop, to buy some materiel for backing the two
cushions, then to Sainsburys, went with a friend in her car, then we came back
and picked up the two girls and went out for a varvery, it was so nice, had
roast turkey, etc, and a pint, it was good to spend time with the two girls,
now just finishing of the cushion for Jamie, then will send the one for Julie
at the same time, it is a glorious south devon today, listening to the Torquay
game this evening, so please excuse not so many emails, thanks for the concern
though,