[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm your family

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:37:37 +0100

On the orders of miss Bossy Boots.

I have one brother who is still alive. One sister died 2001. I  have to
children, one boy. Martin, no children as yet. One daughter who has two
daughter's. So I have two grand daughter's and three great grand children. Two
boys and one girl.

Then I have by second marriage. Four step sons. Paul, Robert, Carl and Dennis.
So from these I have two grand sons, Steve and Dennis. and now Robert's wife
Donna is expecting. so I'll have another grand son. Bloody hell, I had to think
about that. So that's it I think.

love Malcolm. xxxx

Carol said..

tell us abut your children.
How many have you got?
girls or boys?
How many grandchildren have you got too do you have brothers and sisters
too?look forward to hearing all about your family