[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Senn keyboard

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:59:49 +0100

Hi Senn.

Oh its funny you should mention the transporters in star treck as I used to
have a friend who liked to imagine a a few of us and some of our favourite
celebrities were living on an imaginary planet and used to write stories about
it and we would use transporters and something called the space express but the
latter could be dangerous because we would often come in to bad creatures from
this other planet where the good ones would try and escape from.  Because she
liked science fiction and I liked romance it was interesting when we tried
making up storeis together as our ideas often clashed but it was fun.  OH yes
some Turkish music would be lovely for sure.  I hope you're having a good day.
i'm not long back and it was absolutely delightful to see dear Gordon again.
He's the most wonderful man.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx