[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm your day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 01:40:27 +0100

Clare your not just a Princess, your a very cleaver girl. Lets hope everyone
else does the same with the message below.

love Malcolm. xxx

Clare said.

Hi Malcolm oh dear you had a bad start to the day again with rushing around I
don't like rushing around. Glad it got better and you had a lovely time at your
club. Yes a good old cuppa always makes us feel better for sure. Shame no luck
bingo but it's always the taking part and having fun that counts of course
winning is always a bonus I say. Well if I say it often enough I will believe
it haha. How cool you won a cuddly dog so now you have something to cuddle when
you get lonely haha. Glad you sat out enjoying the lovely weather.. Your hot
pot and cheesecake so yummy. Glad to hear you are a corrie fan too. Well
Malcolm I have done something very clever here I have copied and pasted your
message below so everyone will see the message I'm replying to. OH I'm just
getting too clever now just like our lovely Carol. Extra clever now for sure
haha. We soon will get so big headed we won't get through the door
hahahehehehehe. Love Clare xxxx.