[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In answer to my Interests .

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 23:30:36 +0100

Jan:
The BBC have a history forum on their website.
I haven't posted there for a long time, but, when I did, Guide was easy to use
on the site.
I'm a member of religion & Ethics, an offshoot of the BBC Religion forum which
shut down last year.
We have Christians, Muslims, Pagans, Jews, Hindus and a lot of atheists there,
discussing everything you can think of: philosophy, ethics, TV, sport, daft
stuff, music, and, of course, religion. Moderation is good there, but some
posts are 'robust' -to say the least. I post there as Anchorman.
Take a look at www.religionethics.co.uk