[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 02:25:37 +0100

Hi Carol.

OH yes I think I am the youngest here. I'm sure I will visit Jamie some time
soon I'm going to Shefeild this week-end to see my friend mel who I was at
college with haven't seen him for ages. Jamie is in Winchester what a lovely
place it is and his presence there makes it even more lovely of course.  Glad
its been nice and sunny there to.  I hope you have a nice day with Julia
tomorrow. OH yes when I read thos lovely recipes you sent I nearly fainted that
one of them said pancakes in the subject line coming from you hahaha.

Well take care and speak to you soon.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxx