[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:23:36 +0100

Hi Carol,
hope you enjoyed chatting to your friend on the phone.
Oh, I knew you would be in shock when I told you that I haven't had any choc
today! smiles.
Had to laugh when you said you nearly fell out of your chair. smiles.
Not a good idea to see stars in the daytime, they usually come out at night. I
know you are referring to when you bang your head, you see stars. smiles.
I went on to play dot com earlier and had a look around, its amazing what they
have.
I'm not too happy though that they have changed the layout of the pages, why
can't they just leave them alone? most sites change their pages after a while
and that makes me confused. smiles.
Okay, that's it for now.
Take care.
Senn.