[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To senn

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:20:39 +0100

Senn, does this mean that your coming down with something can I give you the
kiss of life now.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Good evening Carol,
glad you are stocked up with the choc fixes.
You know? I haven't had any choc today, must be coming down with something!
smiles.
Better get an ambulance, there must be definitely  something wrong! smiles.
Oh I like salad cream on my salads, I like tomato, cucumber, lettuce, beetroot
and all the salad stuff.
I too like chips and sausage rolls.
Hope you enjoyed the quiz you were going to watch.
There isn't a programme that I watch every day, use to watch the weakest link,
really liked the way Anne Robinson use to talk to the players.
I do like quiz programmes and like doing quizzes.
It was very nice to read about your day in your other message.
Oh before I go, bet your wondering what I had for tea? I had peas, potato,
chicken and carrots done in a tomato and onion sauce, very nice! that was
washed down with coconut and pineapple juice. yum.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.

-----