[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Embaresing

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Donna Winters; Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:39:41 +0100

Hi Donna,

I agree with you, with what you're saying and there are only the following two
options that should be used, unless your forwarding an email of course.

or
Reply to all recipients of this email

depending on whether we want to reply personally or not.  Replying to all
recipients is when all the forum will receive it but its so very easy to press
the wrong button sometimes, isn't it.

TTFN
Sally