[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Important, Chip aPènd Signature card

  • From: "Sally" <se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane" <janebaldwin1@xxxxxxx>, "Sara" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:02:24 +0100

Hi Jane,

I, like you, use chip and pin and personally, I was so grateful that it
appeared in the first place.  I think, maybe, that people are anxious of others
looking at what numbers we press into the  machine, but quite honestly, I just
tend to cover my hand with the other one, while doing this anyway.  But
everyone has their own way of doing things, don't they.

TTFN
Sally

From: Sara - Email Address: e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 14/05/2009 23:39
Sent To: Vanessa, Guide Forum Friends - Email Address:
qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Important, Chip aPènd
Signature card

Hi Vanessa,

I have a chip and pin card myself which I am able to use fairly okay.  Well
done though for standing up for your rights.

From Sara Keable