[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: In Reply To: Good morning all

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:04:18 -0000

Now, come on, Malcolm; she's not THAT bad........is she?

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/11/2012 09:49
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Good morning all

Good morning all

wow had busy day yesterday got drownded hahahahahaha that fine rain that gets
you very wet
had dinner in morrisons then did big shop
watched all my soaps last night
today going to town for more stuff all go this time of year going to rain all
day today too

Vanessa
thank you for articles good
herold
thank youi for storeis etc

oh wow vanessa guess what just read the christmas tree history oh wow oh wow
ah your brilliant you know
thank you for that.
oh loved your black card there you made and computer on it what fasinates me is
how you manage to cut in your cards especially in the middle

I can't do anything like that can't use sissors at all when do all just all cut
horribley and mess hahahahahahahahaha
you amazed me even though you only use one arm

fasinating .

you cope so well on your own and make such nice things all by yourself
i am useless at cutting believe me i am
malcolm

what did you do with your P.A Cath yesterday?
anything nice?

daft jim
what have you been up too

dawn
oh this woman on chase won thirty thousands pounds last night put it in the pot
but no good at the end because the other team mate lady never answered any
questions she was useless oh dear no luck last night
right all have nice day

love carol xxxx

-----
-----