[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] I have been sick as a dog

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:25:01 -0000

Hi Carol, oh dear I'm so sorry you have been sick I hope you will be ok
tomorrow. It's a good job you aren't out tomorrow as you will be able to rest
ready for your last party on Wednesday so that's worked out well that you won't
be out. I have my last party at dance tomorrow so keep you posted how it goes.
All go in the soaps as usual. I also enjoyed celebrity Millionaire. Yes I also
enjoyed Michael bubble last night what an amazing show for sure. Well Carol,
yes I sent in your memories of our lovely Christine Weetman to the other group
it was so lovely of the moderator Carol to let me post your contributions. She
thanks you so much and she knew that you and Christine were such special
friends so she understood that you wanted to contribute your memories too.
Carol sends you her love. It's a sad day for us but it's been so nice for us to
share our memories with others hasn't it? I have also loved reading other
people's memories too very touching. a few tears came to my eyes. It's so sad
she died suddenly of a heart attack a year ago. Well Carol take care and take
it easy. Love Clare xxxx