[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 23:09:52 +0100

Hey Clare, I saw you   peeping at my tights in class today.

Love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm, yeah, I know. It's not like me to run out of words is it haha. I
knew you would be shocked. Hope you had a good day. Nothing going on here just
my usual chill out day with my medicine. When I'm not out I'm so happy I have
my books, music, emails and those puzzles I love so much to keep me occupied.
It's ideal I have these other interests so I can be happy in my own little
world with my time at home as well as enjoying my time out when I get it. Love
Clare xxxx