[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Hi Malcolm,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 00:32:31 +0100

Great Phylis, I'm always up to your suggestions. Sounds good to me. We could
throw in a French kiss or two as well. Yummy yummy. love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You said.

It looks as if Sen has another kniight in shining armour, coming to her
rescue, so that leaves you and me in prison, what a chance for bear hugs,
octopus hugs, and eskimo kisses,
will get to your cell later, piggy boots will be eating all day as usual,
coming to the rescue of my knight, sir, Malcom,

hugs,

-----