[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Cushion

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 12:58:47 +0100

Hi January,

re rug making, or cushion,

You need some rug canvas, which you can buy of the internet, or in a big
shopping centre, perhaps, you need wool either ready cut or to cut yourself,
and a latch hook which is used to make the wool into a knot, it is quite easy
when you know how,
I make all my own designs, or people give me a design they would like, at the
moment our Vannessa is having a Japanese rug, and our Jamie a southampton
cushion, it is great fun, but plenty of patience is required,
hope this helps