[guide.chat] my weekend

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:17:03 +0100

Actually is good afternoon Phyllis hahahahahahaha
you put good morning
what are you like came in after miday

are you still drunk well its that lovely nice carol here so becareful my twin
sister is out all weekend so that miserable warden weill be back later on so
enjoy yourself while you can
senn is spending her weekend with her mum wile she can noticed she is keeping
it quiet there hahahahehehehehehehehe
enjoy it I weill not tell my twin sister that miserable fart of a warden about
you both hahahahahahaha
promise
hope you have nice sandwiches
your supposed to eat day time too because other wised your not getting protene
inside your body or energy gosh sounding like a doctor now too hahahahahaha
true though
I got banana and custard for my miday snack
oh i weill love to know how to do designs on cushion phyllis
do you have to count the squares?

right going for cup of tea
have nice evening phyllis

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/08/2011 12:46
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] My weekend

Good morning Carole,

sorry weather was bad but glad you had a good time, just got back from church,
now having a quick sandwich, and catching up on emails, then going to do the
ironing,
rugging later, you will get there, just remember how long I have been rugging,
so will be a little quicker,
have a lovely day,