[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Chat pantomine

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:17:16 -0000

I agree there Carol, good idea. Can you do it for the chat line as I am working
on two others which are taking up my time
 Can I change the slipper bit that I try on the girls to glass knickers. It
will save me from bending to much. Hehehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi malcolm
right what about appearing in our own pantomime
Right you can be the prince
Phyllis cinders
 Clare and myself the ugly sisters hahahahahahaha
Senn can be the costume designer
vanessa the make up artist with help of her husband steven

Jamie can host the show let the curtains open and introduce the cast
I can come on and sing a song when a child is born
angela can be our producer checking everything goes to according to plan

Steven evans can be the theature manager

Cinders can go to the ball only if malcolm fits her with red glass slipper but
if it doesn't fit then he has to put it on me and clare the ugly sisters
hahahahahahaha
Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----