[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Christmas card party

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:22:49 -0000

Hi Carol. Don't spoil it for me. I was thinking we could all go in see through
dresses and me in a see through  suit. Then you could look at yourself in the
very big mirror that I got just for youl

love Malcolm. xxx.

 hey Malcolm

Get lost

yucky no curry in my place no thanks

hey bugger lugs your going to get blloons blown up dolls that is best i can do
hahahahahahaha
Sorry mate
but if label or number on there backs and you kiss the girls then pop pop pop
goes the balloons in your face hehehehehahahahahaha
what are you wearing for my party?
or is that a daft question?
love Beautiful stunning gorgeous carol x.x.x.x.