[guide.chat] In Reply To: from john keel

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 05:54:49 -0000

oh vannessa ,send john my get well qwick wishes next time you speak to him
please ,thanks donna

 - Email Address: qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/03/2013 22:00
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] from john keel

our dearest friend john keel has given me permission onthe telephone to write
this, he has been very ill and has been in hospital for two and a half weeks,
he had to have a blood transfusion, he is home now, but is very weak and though
has gone off food is trying to eat to regain his energy, he needs space and
time to recover and knows you all care about him because i said everyone is
asking about him and i said we all send our love and fast recovery to him, on
and off he may have a time when he can read our emails, so john if you read
this hope you get well soon, we all thinking of you, keep eating to get your
energy back.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123