[guide.chat] In Reply To: No TV then

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:27:48 +0100

Forty's and fifty's were simple and happy. Two thousand and twelve is technical
and cleaver. Can anyone on here predict what 2050  holds for us. Get your
thinking heads on.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good morning all
yes to think back in 50's and 60's no Tv
when I look back now obviously I was child then.  We so damn lucky nowdays in
this modern world.
wow all latest Tv's slim lines different colurs cd or dvd's slots built in
them.  Now audio descrption wow all great now.  we had the old black telephone
with the silver dial on you put your fingers in to turn round and made that
lovely noise as it turned round
Oh my mum and dad loved them black phones then

They had radio gramm then
but as year progressed We got old record players where you lift the hand up
needle on wow you needed steady hands to put on to next track.  no mobiles then

Strange now when look back because wehn you were stranded some where we
couldn't even get messages to our families no mobiles
but you had to walk home then
if its urgent you had to look for a phone box with the old fashioned black
phones in
Oh hard times but yes this all might sound so stupid now but we were so happy .

neighbours were so chatty we all said good morning each morning.

even post man did
lots of love about then.
but now people so damn stuck up keep then selves to themselves
never help you unless its a good person.

oh loved the days not a lot of money or teknology because no one was selfish
then and spoilt
all treated the same

My god nowdays too much teknolody too much money   more expensive to live now
luxuries now yes should be grateful for what we all have now
wow just think no lap tops no communication threw emails wow
isn't it all fantastic now though

Lap tops brought us all together .

Never had all these luxerie such as posh baths posh showers posh washing
machines lovely different wall papers luxuery carpets all different luxery
kitchens beds etc

wow doesn't it open all our eyes to this modern world?
Love Carol xxxx