[guide.chat] In Reply To: I know it's hard!!

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:10:55 +0100

From a blind point of view  we call snow on the ground as white fog. I would
say never go out in it with a white Cain unless it was absolutely nessersary.
This is one situation where to put off today may be better tomorrow. It may
also save your life. You could have slipped and broke  a bone  or banged your
head. You could have been run over by a skidding car, at worse you could have
fallen into the arms of a lovely woman. Give me a warm house and wait for the
white fog to go.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi again James,

I know that it's hard to use a long cane in the snow,I think that it's
virtually
 impossible,but when the devil drives,we somehow get there. I bet that the
scot's have so much more resilience than me,only being a southerner,and I know
that anywhere from the midlands and further up,think that us southerners are
soft.

I guess you may be right ,but in a heartfelt way. Jan.