[guide.chat] In Reply To: Daring Dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 15:30:46 +0100

Hi Carol, we also watched the X Factor and we agree with your views. We also
watched the end of Red or Black and thought it was good. Then we watched the
end of the Paralympics it was also good.Tonight is the closing Ceremony on CH
4. This starts at 7pm and finishes at 11.30pm Hope you enjoy the hour long
episode of Coronation Street, I Know we will.
Enjoy the rest of the day, and don't eat too much food or Chocolate.
love from
Daring Dawn

Hi Dawn
oh wow on Red or Black show tonight
Young man called Graham just become millionare wow he got
one and half million pounds wow

Xfactor brilliant tonight Jason who sang at the end ah he was so emotional.
he sang at his grandads funeral wow they never expected him to do well like
that.

few people at begining of x factor was crap hahahahahaha

believe it or not x factor on again tomorrow at 8pm
how cool is that?.

Dawn,glad you and chris enjoyed sitting in garden

I been knitting on my couch nice and chilled out tonight hahahahahaha doing
Roayl blue scarf now

this one is much neater
the first one was red
started off with 25 stitches ended up with 50 hahahahahahaha
looked like a triangle that one

only pratacing with that first one

right going for cuppa now
going to church in morning