[guide.chat] In Reply To: Daring Dawn

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 16:34:29 +0100

Hi Carol, I am so glad that you have now put our minds at rest.It is good to
know that everything is alright with you. both slept well after you replied to
this email. Now we are both happy and relaxed knowing this.
Thankyou from Chris and Dawn.
Good morning Dawn
Oh yor so funny you know hahahahahahahahahahaha
of course I eat alright
eating like a bloody horse
thank you for your concern
oh your funny

welll friday morning had cheese on toast now you know how filling that is

at Henshaws yesterday took tuna and mayonares sandwiches from greggs just
outside the tram station cool yea
got bag of crisp bottle of orange
its called the
meal deal
its £3.50
so eaten that first soon as arrived in henshaws

then in our break we had choclate cup cakes and sausage roll pringles a ladies
birthday
cool yea
then when got home had the chippie fish and chips mushy peas muffins mug of tea

with my soaps eaten kit kat .
so there you are
now you and chris can relax now hahahahahahahahahaha

oh god hope you both didn't lose sleep last night hahahahahahahahaha

Love Carol xxxx

-----