[guide.chat] In Reply To: Carol+

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:58:48 -0000

John....
So, what happens after Christmas, then?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Keel - Email Address: j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/12/2012 20:46
Sent To: chat forum - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Carol+

Thanks so much for changing my rubber doll and replacing her with this
beautiful young one. Thanks also  for your suggestions as to what I should do
with her. Don't worry, I know exactly what I will do with her. Sorry about the
expense of returning the old doll to Japan. You could have given it to Jim or
Malcolm instead. Not that I expect either of them to accept my old cast offs
but it would be a shame to waste it. By the way, I recorded my interview with
In Touch this afternoon and I didn't give any of your secrets away so you are
safe from the mob at least until after Christmas.
Love
John xxxx

-----