[guide.chat] In Reply To: Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:52:38 +0100

Hi Carol
thanks for asking well I was in a wheelchair for six months, I had to do a lot
of hard work to get out of it, but I still suffer, my left leg is very weak and
my foot drags a bit when I walk, I am always falling down because of the
weakness in my legs but of course I have to keep going,otherwise I could not
keep the dog, last year I fell and broke three fingers I was using a walking
stick I thought it would stop me from falling but of course I went down and
because the handle of the stick was still in my hand I smacked my hand on the
ground and snapped my fingers so now I have three bent fingers as they were not
set properly and now nothing can be done about it, I can't close my fist or
straighten my fingers so I can't hold the stick so I have to be very careful
when I am on rough ground some people would say I should take more water with
it,
lots of love from
Jenny