[guide.chat] I got two more presents in post today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:28:46 +0100

Good afternoon all
yes got two more presents
got care bear teddy bear from lady in Derby it says on heart friends for ever
its cute
card too

I got lavendar popauries in little basket got them in my bedroom now they were
from lady in australia called Joan wow she never forgets my birthday
i had forgotton all about her oh my god feel bad now forgotton her

oh ell weill definately write her a personal letter on Monday now carer weill
write it for me.

well she can't use computers
ah nice of her

oh so chilled out today now

glad too

I am having cottage pie with mashed potatoes an green beans and carrots today

got banana yogurt too got loads of medicen which I forgot to mention in my
birthday present
when I read that email back today
wow knew missed somthing out
do you all remember me telling you my special friend clare on here got me
twenty pounds asda voucher for my birthday?

well her little nephew Jamie and meghan sent me lots of medicen yes you heard
right medicen hahahahahahahaha
bless them
even they know now their auntie Carol needs as much medicen she can get
not daft are they?

i got 4 bars of casdsbury choclate yummy got two big bars of choclate too one
was earo bar wow and the other was cookie choclate bar wow yummy
so weill have one later on.

I was so excited with all what was going on that I forgot to mention them
clare if your listening the choc medicen weill soon be gone hahahahaahha
Can promise you that

My two neices michelle and julie ann gave me thir cards and present last night
they gave me all smellies in boxes from kids too
lovely

Love Carol xxxx