[guide.chat] Horray online at long last

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:17:30 -0000

Good evening all
Oh what a nightmare couldn't get connection sinced 5.30pm tonight
wow lost my temper  again hahahahahahaha
Oh not joking you know when it says
sorry cannot connect your server,try again later use your pass word and users
name
well i went bloody mad
so nice surprised when came on now

nearly threw this lap top out of my bedroom window tonight
fine now
Calmed down hahahahahaha
Oh Honestly

Right on to my good news now.

Yes,my Haligen oven came at 9.45am this morning cool yea

waited for my carer to come she set it all up wow I just love it

got handle on lit funny shaped cooker nice
got extenstions on top of one and other got legs
not real ones hahahahahaha
cute
got two dials left one is for timeing your food comes on orange light quite
bright then got green light for when it goes off somthing like that.
very good

Oh its fantastic

Wait for it
yes had my first Roast chicken dinner cooked for me today.
Carer came back oh wow had rost chicken,roast potatoes auntie bessies
yorkshire puddings two
stuffing balls vegetables gravy oh yummy oh yummy
felt great.

Tomorrow before go to Henshaws
Julia is going to pull me out thin pork and beef sausages out to defrost having
oven fat chips with them tomorrow yum yum after come back from art group wow

oh so excited now
No no no by any circumstances I am allowed to touch it while carer is missing.
just for my carer to cook for me
how cool is that

On Tuesday next week she is cooking me fish cakes and potatoes and vegetables
yummy

Right at my Drama we did a film of Benidorm hahahahaha
I played the daughter on the beach
oh it was so funny
On the plane i had to pretend to be sic and cried it was so good

we took break had choclate digestive biscuits and glass of orange yum so got
medicen good needed it
nice time

wow weather was so miserable and cold

oh my god got 89 emails wow
bet you thought i had done a runner hhahahahahahaha
going to look at all my emails now

chat later if i have got time
Love  Carol x.x.x.x.