[guide.chat] Hi clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 17:54:29 +0100

Hi clare
my tea is now in microwave switched it on kettle is now boiling too

Oh hope yu enjoyed your meat pie and your choclate mousse yummy
sure some one told me you can get strawberry mousse too

glad yur with us now
power cuts are awful .

hey clare ask malcolm on next message if he can give you the mans telephones
number then you can ask him to send you the country and western magaxine what
do you think?

Clare do you get yur local newspaper in nottingham and magazine?

I got email tonight asking me if i get henshaws news letter
how stupid is that

been getting it for 4 years now shoes they are not with it either
hahahahahahaahha
theres me thinking I am stupid

oh well never mind

hey clare listen to this now
 right friend of mine privately told me her blind group in liverpool have
decided to put their own magazine together for example

some one is going to write jokes in braille
some one is going to do recepie in braille
some one is going to talk about events hey great idea isn't it

they are thinking about calling it

what do you know

good or what!

just for the members only in there blind group
cool yea

right going to check my tea now
love carol xxxx