[guide.chat] Hi clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 21:24:05 +0100

Hi clare
oh wow had 29 emails to raed and answer
oh so happy you liked my charity websight of our lewis
guess what a friend of ours who me and you know shocked me last night he
donated ten pound through it he is so clever an teknical

oh wow never expected that nice surprise their
ah bless him

Oh clare nice you have your lind clubs this week brilliant

bet your glad to get out after full week indoors
i am looking forward to this week now
our julie is taking me to morrison tomorrow
tuesday meeting my best friend elaine going to Bolton
wednsday coffee group thursday carer back oh yippee and friday

yes traumitised now no tennis hahahahahahaha
back to land of living now

oh not joking though put weight on for sitting around a lot this fortnight oh
dear not good
is it?
been eating more too all tensed up hahahahahaha
right love Carol xxxx