[guide.chat] Hi Vanessa

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:28:10 +0100

Hi Vanessa, oh so happy you loved my singing to our Phyllis on her birthday. I
will certainly send in lots more voice memos so watch this space. Your day
sounds hectic but good. Yeah, I know what you mean. it's so exciting to have
something new I'm always like a big kid with a new toy too and why not. The
best way to be. I bet you can't wait till Monday now. I love the name magic for
your cat and also black magic's chocolate so an even better name hahahaha.
Trust me to think of that eh? Well enjoy your new toy when you get it I know
you will. Such a shame it has to be redelivered as you were out but that's
typical always the case parcels seem to come at the wrong time. Well worth
waiting for of course. Love Clare