[guide.chat] Hi Vanessa

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:08:45 +0100

Hi Vanessa, oh thank you for telling me about the word games. Not tried out the
origami site yet but I will give it a go as it sounds ideal for me lots of
things to make. Well even though I don't do much craft I still keep the craft
articles you send in in the hope that I will be able to get my mum to help me
sometimes but generally I just stick with my word puzzles something I can do on
my own. A good thing I have that interest isn't it? As well as keeping my brain
ticking it keeps me going. Love Clare